_

Spring Break is almost over

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4, 2013

Can you believe it?  Spring Break is going by so quickly.  I could use another week to complete all the items on my list.  I'm excited to return back to school.  My student teacher is three weeks away from completing her internship, which means that we are in the "phasing out" stage.  She's phasing out and I'm phasing back in to teaching my awesome kiddos.  I cannot wait to get back to working with my kiddos!!  In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the last few days.

6 comments:

  1. Leaving myself a comment to see if I set this up correctly. Feel free to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing to see if a works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! I have a blog too, although I am horrible at keeping up with it.

    http://fantasticallyfresh4th.blogspot.com/

    Colleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, I left you a comment on your blog. Creating this blog was in response to the lack of teacher webpages available to us. I've dealt with it for two years and decided enough was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teach me, teach me! I'm freed up in the morning until 9:30 Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mira, it wasn't too hard to do, but required a learning curve for me, since I'm used to creating webpages. It's somewhat similar, but has many limitations. The best part of the blog is that it's easier for people to leave comments. On a webpage, it's a little more involved. I still have a lot to learn, but I'll be happy to help you!!

      Delete