_

Terra Nova's are Over!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

     We all survived the week of testing!!  I'm so proud of the entire class and how hard they worked during the test.  As I was walking around, I noticed how they read the directions, took their time working on each problem, and checked their work after they completed each section.  I can truly say that they gave all they had all week long.  I look forward to seeing the results, sometime around May. 
     Now we resume normal operations!  The class told me yesterday that they were actually glad we were getting back to normal routine.  After a week of Read Across America activities and last week of testing, our schedules were turned around, so it will be nice to resume normalcy.
     Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. didn't really love them but they weren't bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you all year that they weren't bad! I'm so happy you read carefully and took your time.

      Delete
  2. I wan't my picture done tell me and talk to me class BECAUSEYOUR THE BEST O ALL TIME FAVORITE CLASS WELL ONE OF THEM CAUSE FIRST GRADE WAS TO HER NAME WAS MRS.MEGUIRE YOU KNOW WHAT SHE STILLS REMEMBERS ME FROM 2 YEARS AGO SAY THINGS TO ME CLASS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope i get a good score on the terra nova

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so easy i bet i'll get at least 99 if there's 99 kids in 3rd grade

    ReplyDelete