_

Parent Teacher Conference Day - November 6

Sunday, October 4, 2015

We are about a month away from Parent/Teacher Conferences!  I cannot believe how quickly this school year is moving.  In case you are new to CLDS, this first conference is mandatory for all students.  You will receive your child's report card at this conference.  You must attend to receive the report card.  

I want to get a jump on the times, so I've created a link in the top, right-hand, side bar, that says "VolunteerSpot" for you to sign up for a conference time.  
  • When you click on the link, you DO NOT have to register for an account.  Simply type in your email address and click "Next".  It will take you to the available time slots for you to chose from.  
  • To select a time slot,  look through the available times and then click the orange "Sign Up" button to select that time.  In the speech bubble, that is located under the time slot, please tell me the names of your children that are in other classrooms and their teacher's name.  I will work with their teacher to set up their times along with your desired time for me. This way, you do not have to hang around the school all day or leave and come back that day.
  • When you select your time slot, I will need to know your Name and Phone number.  Be sure you uncheck the two buttons below the phone number, unless you want to receive Updates or emails from Lands End.  LOL  
  • Lastly, click Save at the bottom to save your desired time.  If the times do not work for you, please email me at my school email and we can work out a time that will work for you.  
We only have 20 minutes for each conference. That is not a lot of time to hear how amazing your child is.  I will send home a pre-conference form for you to use, so that we can make sure all of your questions are answered.  

If you have any problems signing up, please let me know.