_

D.E.A.R. Time

Saturday, October 15, 2016

I know I've been terrible about posting this month.   There seems to be so much going on, that I can't seem to get caught up or get ahead.  So, here it is, a Friday night at 9:15, and I've been home from work for 45 minutes.   I decided to stay late, in hopes of getting things done.   Now I'm home and still working, but at least it's with my sweet husband and little puppy, Maggie!

I snapped some cute pictures of some of my kiddos reading during D.E.A.R Time (Drop Everything And Read).  I'm usually reading while they are, but I couldn't resist snapping these!  I had to do it fast or they would have gotten on to me for not reading during this time! LOL





Don't they look like they are enjoying reading?  I love that this class loves D.E.A.R Time and enjoys reading so much.