_

Ta Da!!! Our room is officially put back together

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

After many days, tired feet, and achy finger tips, I am finally done putting the room back together!!  I have never had to put a room together so quickly, so this just about threw me off my game.  I usually come in a few days over the summer and take my time.  Not this time!  A HUGE thank you to Mrs. Ayers for helping me yesterday, I could not have done this without her.  She knew just when to take over.  Apparently, I get a "lost/confused" look on my face and she read it well!  LOL

Today, I introduced the kiddos to all of the amazing materials we received.  We had  a few minutes this morning to play around with some of the math and reading items.  I actually had time to build my first Lego structure with a few of the students.  We had a blast!!

So, without further delay, here's the final pictures!  





3 comments:

  1. I love our new class room! Our room is back. You should post a picture of lilly the beagle dog. Merry Christmas.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were all so excited to be back in our "home"! Don't you just love all the new things we got? I hope your Christmas break has been good, Lilly. Have a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you next year! :)

      Delete