_

The Elves have arrived!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Yesterday, Santa's elves arrived to deliver and begin unpacking our new classroom materials and furniture.  I popped into the room, after school, and this is what I saw.




So exciting!!  The elves spent a large part of the day off loading the 18 wheeler (sleigh), so they were not able to finish unpacking everything yesterday.  Because of this, today I am with the students and then tomorrow I will be in the room unpacking all the "presents".  Friday, I will be back in our temporary classroom with the students, due to substitute shortage.  On Monday, I will have a substitute, so that I can finish putting our classroom back together.  Tuesday, the students will return to our regular classroom (D108).  I am sure they are going to be as excited about the new things as I am.  I cannot wait to see their faces when they see it all!  Stay tuned for updated photos, once the classroom is completely put back together!!